Dairy products!!! Are you searching for vocabulary about dairy products? In this lesson, we show a useful list of milk products in English with examples and ESL infographic. The list provides names of 28 best milk products.
Dairy products or milk products are one of the most widely consumed food worldwide. They are foods whose ingredients mainly consist of milk or milk constituents. They provide many nutrients that are essential to the human body.
Milk Products List
Here are some English words for various dairy products.
- Cottage cheese
- Whipped cream
- Ice cream
- Hot chocolate
- Sour cream
- Candy bar
- Soft cheese
- Powdered milk
- Condensed milk
- Ice pop
Dairy Products Examples
- Beat the butter and sugar together and slowly add the eggs.
- She packed her husband some bread and cheese for his lunch.
- In a bowl mix the cottage cheese, prawns, and Tabasco sauce together.
- There’s a yogurt left if you’re still hungry.
- We ate cake with liberal amounts of whipped cream.
- I said she couldn’t have ice cream and she started to whimper.
- He was so thirsty that he drank a mug of milk.
- Drinking a cup of hot chocolate before meals may actually diminish appetite.
- This chestnut pudding is a rich dessert with a festive flavor.
- Mix the egg yolks with the sour cream and pour over the peaches.
- I will give you a candy bar in exchange for your soda pop.
- After class, we walked to the student union building and shared a chocolate milkshake.
- You can make a shortbread with margarine instead of butter, but it isn’t the same.
- You could always substitute a low-fat soft cheese.
- She blamed it on the after-effects of the trial and the feta cheese in the salad.
- Shall I put some powdered milk in your coffee?
- Discard whey. Fry meat and onions in butter until browned.
- We use it to feed our babies and for a special type of butter called “ghee“.
- I had bread with fermented bean curd for breakfast.
- He stove the condensed milk from a hole on the tin.
- No. It was in the summer and she was eating an ice pop.
- I like vanilla ice cream but I do not like lemon sherbet.
- Pour the custard over the top and bake for about 30-40 minutes until the custard is golden brown.
- There’s tuna fish for sandwiches and you’ll find coleslaw in the fridge.
- The food will be samosas, chicken curry and rice, and naan bread.
- By this way, Kefir beverage was tasted fine and had no peculiar odor.
Dairy Products Infographic
English Vocabulary Word List for Dairy Products
Last Updated on November 16, 2020