My daily routine!!! How to describe your daily routine in English? These 30+ useful phrases will help you describe your daily routine like a native.
Phrases to Describe Daily Activities
- Wake up
- Wash the face
- Brush the teeth
- Take a shower
- Dry the hair
- Brush the hair
- Get dressed
- Make the bed
- Have breakfast
- Go to school
- Drive to work
- Have lunch
- Do homework
- Have dinner
- Go to bed
- Take a bath
- Do exercises
- Watch TV
- Play soccer
- Go to the toilet
- Make dinner
- Surf the net
- Do the laundry
- Hang the clothes
- Wash the car
- Put on makeup
- Go for a walk
- Go out with friends
- Take a photo
- Go shopping
- Water the plant
- Iron the clothes
- Pick up toys
- Clean the house
- Play video games
- Listen to music
- Read books
- Drink tea
- Go to the gym
Daily Routines with Examples
- What time do you usually wake up in the morning?
Wash the face
- Wash your face with lukewarm water.
Brush the teeth
- The children brush their teeth after every meal.
Take a shower
- She decided to take a shower before dinner.
Brush the hair
- She likes to brush her hair.
- I usually get dressed before I eat breakfast.
Make the bed
- They have to make the bed and clean their room.
- We have breakfast on the balcony in summer.
Go to school
- She can’t go to school because she is ill.
Drive to work
- Sometimes I drive to work and sometimes I walk.
- Sonya invited me to have lunch with her and Mendl.
- Stop all this fuss and do your homework.
- Will you have dinner with me tonight?
Go to bed
- Did you go to bed late last night?
Take a bath
- How often do you take a bath?
- You can do exercises to strengthen your stomach muscles.
- You can’t watch TV until you’ve done your homework.
- I like to play soccer and I love skateboarding.
Go to the toilet
- Could you keep an eye on my bag while I go to the toilet?
- Her parents encouraged her to cook and even paid her to make dinner twice a week.
Surf the net
- We give them quizzes on Britain and allow them to surf the net.
Do the laundry
- Today is a good day to do the laundry.
Hang the clothes
- Hang the clothes on the line.
Wash the car
- I needed four buckets of water to wash the car.
Put on makeup
- Hold on for a minute, I’ve just got to put on my makeup.
Go for a walk
- Let’s go for a walk instead of playing video games.
Go out with friends
- We can’t go out because of the rain.
Take a photo
- I need a viewfinder to take a photo.
- Let’s meet in town. We can have lunch and go shopping.
Water the plant
- Try not to splash the leaves when you water the plant.
Clean the house
- I’m going to clean the house from top to bottom this weekend.
Play video games
- Children who play video games well must be quick with their hands and sharp-sighted.
- If you don’t study hard, you will hang behind.
Listen to music
- She’ll listen to music, alone in her room, for hours.
- He wanted to read books and the letters his many friends sent him.
- Always burn hot tea when the most flavorsome, but I like to drink tea two times, has a light, delicate fragrance.
Go to the gym
- I go to the gym every Monday and Wednesday, without fail.
My Daily Routines | Infographic
Talking about your Daily Routines