What is another word for “create”? Our following list contains synonyms of the word “create” in 18 different contexts.
List of Other Words for Create
Examples of Create Synonyms
- The members of the town council disputed for hours about whether to build a new museum.
- Oh, well, no news is good news, to coin a phrase.
- Whenever I had a cold, my grandmother would concoct a remedy out of herbs, ginger, lemons, and garlic.
- The waves and the pebbles together constitute a simple example of a system that automatically generates non-randomness.
- Police officers are trying to construct the timescale of events leading up to the murder.
- I have some work to do this evening.
- We expect to incur a minimum of $250,000 in expenses in order to effectuate our plans regarding our money transfer business.
- Powerful incumbent airlines found three ways to erect strategic entry barriers and consolidate their market power.
- The company should be able to generate business on the back of existing contracts.
- The program can also invoke your favorite bitmap editor as soon as a screen is captured.
- She managed to make herself presentable in time for work.
- Plants use the sun’s light to manufacture their food.
- He said he knows the calls are connected to the convention because they originate from hotels.
- These two chemicals interact with each other at a certain temperature to produce a substance that could cause an explosion.
- Enucleate cytoplasm can still synthesize protein.
- Two atoms of hydrogen combine with one atom of oxygen to form a molecule of water.
- Prosecution witnesses were allegedly tortured or subjected to other pressure to fabricate evidence against them.
- The furniture is delivered in pieces and you have to assemble it yourself.
Another Word for Create | Infographic
1 thought on “Another Word for CREATE: Amazing List of 18 Synonyms for Create”
helpful site I m learning a lot