Congratulations Synonyms in English. Below are some Congratulations Synonyms you should learn to use in your daily English.
Congratulations Synonyms in English
Here are different ways of saying congratulations:
- Good job!
- You did it!
- That’s the way!
- You rock!
- Good for you!
- That’s good.
- That’s great.
- I knew you could do it.
- You did it that time!
- Keep up the good work.
- That’s clever!
- Way to go.
- Nice going.
- That’s better than ever.
- That’s first classwork.
- I’m impressed.
- Nothing can stop you now.
- Nice one!
- Good one!
- You rule!
- I’m really pleased for you.
- Good work!
- Excellent job!
- Hat’s off.
- What a good try!
- That is better than ever.
- Good going.
- Good show.
- Keep working you’re getting better.
- That’s the right way to do it.
- That’s the best you’ve ever done.
- You really deserved it.
- Pat on the back.
- You’re the best.
- Good one mate!
- You’ve got it.
- Many happy returns
- Well done! ( Well done synonym)
Congratulations Synonyms Examples
- You did it! Congratulations!
- Good for you! Let’s have a New Year’s toast Bottoms up.
- Nice work, Matthew. I knew you could do it.
- You’re all doing a splendid job, keep up the good work!
- Good work, guys! Way to go!
- Yes, Mr. Karpov. – Good. That’s good.
- That’s great. That will be a good contribution to world space development.
- You’ve got the job? Fantastic!
- Nice going! However, you should strike while the iron is hot.
- “That’s a good one!” she said, laughing loudly.
- Here’s to your health. Cheers!
- “Many happy returns!” Emily said to me at my birthday party.
Synonym for Congratulations | Infographic
Congratulations Synonyms – Ways of Saying Congratulations
Synonym for Congratulations – Congratulations Synonym List