Common Collocations with Lose! Here is a list of useful collocations with Lose in English you should know.
Collocations with Lose
List of “Lose” Collocations
Below is the list of common collocations with the word “Lose” with the example sentences.
- Lose weight
- Lose money
- Lose the way
- Lose one’s mind
- Lose the match
- Lose a game
- Lose something
- Lose consciousness
- Lose one’s temper
- Lose a family member
Examples of “Lose” Collocations
- She is trying to lose weight.
- The business will lose money if it doesn’t modernize.
Lose the way
- Stay by me, I don’t want you to lose the way.
Lose one’s mind
- “What a terrible thing it is to lose one’s mind.”
Lose the match
- Unless England improves their game, they’re going to lose the match.
Lose a game
- It would be a major upset for the Minutemen to lose a game at home.
- Sit down or you’ll lose your seat.
- The blow caused him to lose consciousness.
Lose one’s temper
- It signs that he will lose his temper.
Lose a family member
- She’d rather die than lose the children.
Collocations with the Word “Lose” | Infographic
Useful Collocations with Lose with Example Sentences
Last Updated on August 3, 2023