Camping List!!! Camping is an outdoor activity involving overnight stays away from home in a shelter, such as a tent or a recreational vehicle. When you use a camping list, you will keep your adventure organized and easy. Below are all the essential camping supplies to bring when you go camping.
Camping Supplies List
SHELTER – BEDDING
- Sleeping bag
- Air mattress
- Extra blankets
- Cooking utensils
- Can opener
- Water bottle
- Toilet paper
- First aid kit
- Prescription medicines
- Garbage bags
- Dish soap
- Dry bags
- Music player
- Duct tape
Examples with Camping List
- We just need a tent supported on a rigid framework.
- Always try a sleeping bag for size before you buy it.
- I’ve bought some squashy pillows for the couch.
- You have to blow up an air mattress first before you can use it.
- We were too tired to search out extra blankets.
- He always wears a shirt and tie.
- Do you have these pants in a size 12?
- You just need to take a change of underwear.
- She likes to wear woolen socks in winter.
- We did a fashion shoot on the beach, with the girls modeling swimwear.
- He hasn’t any suitable shoes for the wedding.
- He swung the hammer with all his strength.
- We keep all the cooking utensils on the bottom shelf.
- She fried the eggs in a frying pan.
- She arranged plates and cutlery on a small table.
- He emptied the biscuits onto the plate.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Hide the toilet paper and turn off the water.
- I always carry a first-aid kit in my luggage.
- He took his flashlight from his jacket pocket and switched it on.