Boy Names!!! Are you searching for names for your (baby) boy? Below is the list of 100 popular baby boy names with meanings. This useful list will help you choose a cute name for your baby.
List of Baby Boy Names
Boy Names with Meanings
|Liam||Will helmet, protection|
|William||Will helmet, protection|
|Benjamin||Son of the right hand; son of the South, son of my old age|
|Jacob||He who supplants|
|Watson||Son of Walter|
|Dalton||From the valley town, the settlement in the valley|
|Elijah||The lord is my God|
|Alexander||Man’s defender, warrior|
|Daniel||God is my judge|
|Lucas||The man from Lucania|
|Matthew||Gift of God|
|Bruce||Originated as a surname with Robert the Bruce, who eventually became the king of Scotland in the 14th century|
|Dean||Valley, Church official|
|Brentley||Hill or mount|
|Calvin||Little bald one|
|Donald||Great chief; world mighty|
|Emanuel||God is with us|
|Adonis||Extremely good looking, handsome|
|Dennis||Follower of Dionysius|
|Ivan||God is gracious|
|Giovanni||God is gracious|
|Abraham||Father of a multitude|
|Bristol||Meeting place by the bridge|
|Anderson||Son of Anders or Andrew|
|Collin||Cub, young one|
|Ian||God is gracious|
|Owen||Born of yew, youth|
|Kenley||The king’s meadow|
|Malcolm||Devotee of Saint Columba|
|Quigley||Distaff; one with messy hair|
|Oaklee||Meadow of oak trees|
|Martin||Dedicated to Mars|
|Nicolas||People of victory|
|Orion||One of the most recognizable constellations in the night sky|
|Urijah||My light is Jehovah|
|Zakari||The Lord recalled|
|Wayne||Wagon builder or driver|
|Zavier||Savior or bright|
|Uriel||Angel of light; flame of God|
|Hudson||Son of Hugh|
|Erik||Ever or eternal ruler|
Examples of Baby Boy Names
- I have two brothers, William and Mark.
- Benjamin received cards from scores of local well-wishers.
- When we had finished, Jacob took the empty plates away.
- Watson is away on holiday until the end of the week.
- Dalton was a lorry driver, Fox didn’t even have a driving license.
- Alexander Graham Bell invented the telephone in 1876.
- Daniel was one of the great prophets in the Bible.
- Lucas had not occupied his room for six or seven years.
- Sonny learned to fly when he was 15.
- Matthew is the last person I’d expect to be interested in dance.
- Mary was engaged to Martin, but she threw him over.
- I went over to say hello, but Vincent didn’t recognize me.
- After passing the written test, Solomon began his driving lessons.
- They’ve called the twins Katherine and Thomas.
- Stop slavering over that guitar, Stephen!
- Raphael was a famous painter.
- Bruno was a quiet and obedient little boy.
- He took his son Christopher to the zoo.
- Dennis is unhappy about having to work on a Saturday.
- Edward declared himself angry and frustrated.
- We’ll be seeing Malcolm this Friday.
- Muhammad Ali was my idol when I was a boy.
- I didn’t want to join in, but Kenneth insisted.
- Yesterday was a day off for everybody, with the exception of Lawrence.
- Nick finished what he was saying and jumped down from the platform.
Common Baby Boy Names | Infographic
List of Popular Boy Names