Are you looking for some other words for “big”? Here are 49 fantastic synonyms words for “big” you can use instead.
Big Synonyms in English
Another Word for Big
This is a list of many synonyms words for “big” in English.
Examples of Big Synonyms
- Salads, on the other hand, are simple, satisfying, and sizable.
- She had a whopping great bruise on her arm.
- She wore high tops, blue jeans, and an oversized dark jacket.
- The singer earns a colossal amount of money.
- There is a massive monument in the square.
- The museum offers extensive facilities for study.
- It was an enormous task that affected every stratum of society.
- We have a vast expanse of cultivated land.
- Cleaning up the city-wide mess is going to be a mammoth task.
- We have a monumental task ahead of us.
- John filled me in on the essential details while I was devouring that gargantuan breakfast.
- The house was large and roomy; just right for us.
- She’s got a mega voice.
- We’ve saved a considerable amount of money.
- I think it’s a fat chance.
- He felt bright and cheerful and full of energy.
- The whole thing is just a gigantic illusion.
- The government received a hefty dose of bad news this week.
- He bought a huge house to accommodate his library.
- People who travel by rail still read an immense amount.
- Their share of the software market is substantial.
- There was ample time to get to the airport.
- The village is awash with history, legends, and local charm.
- Her heart was brimming over with happiness.
- The room was full of bulky old furniture.
- The farmer was a big, burly man with a red face.
- When you come to the village, of greet is to arrange orderly aa citizen, capacious street.
- I didn’t go home until rain chock-full.
- His house is spacious and commodious and furnishes with profusion and elegance.
- He could drink copious amounts of beer without ill effect.
- The street was crowded with shoppers.
- Today, she was going to do some heavy-duty cleaning.
- He was a heavyweight boxer before he became an actor.
- We can’t move that hulking great desk on our own
- He loves humongous baked potatoes piled high with sour cream.
- She’s got a nice husky voice – very sexy.
- His steps were heavy and ponderous.
- Building the bridge was a prodigious feat of engineering and finance.
- The same word can carry numerous meanings.
- I booked a luxury room with a king-sized bed here for tonight.
- A couple of jumbo jets could land on the floor space that houses this bash.
- The city has a multitude of problems, from homelessness to drugs and murder.
- Seen from afar, its towering buildings beckon the visitor in.
- She took a large gulp of wine from the bottle.
- She felt a great sense of pride as she watched him accept the award.
Other Words for Big | Infographic
List of Useful Synonyms for Big