Believe Synonym!!! Synonyms are different words that express the same or similar meaning. This lesson will show a list of synonyms for the word “believe” with examples and ESL infographic.
Synonyms for Believe
Examples of Synonyms for Believe
- I don’t think you realize how important this is to her.
- I deem it advisable to purchase the shares in the railway now.
- I gather his report is highly critical of the trial judge.
- I could only surmise that she and Lila had met before.
- We may conclude that he never had recourse to this simple experiment.
- He says he’s going to complain to the manager, but I reckon he’s all mouth.
- It is reasonable to assume that he knew beforehand that this would happen.
- He doesn’t trust his partner. For that matter, I can’t blame him.
- There are some people who consider that their task in life is to push others about.
- I didn’t credit that absurd tale.
- It’s difficult to imagine anything coming between them.
- I don’t hold with the way they do things nowadays.
- Please accept my hearty congratulations upon your marriage.
- I wouldn’t presume to tell you how to run your own business.
- I don’t know if I can rely on him, but I’m willing to take a gamble.
- I can never understand why Mary said nothing about her wrongs.
- She seems to regard any advice or help from me as interference.
Useful Believe Synonyms | Infographic
Common Believe Synonyms in English