Bedroom furniture!!! A bedroom is a room of a house, hotel, dormitory, or apartment, etc. where people sleep. A bedroom may contain one or two beds, a clothes closet, and a bedside table and dressing table, …
List of Bedroom Furniture
- Table lamp
- Alarm clock
- Dressing table
- Bedside table
- Air conditioner
Learn more about the list of living room furniture.
Bedroom Furniture Examples
- Would you mind if I closed the window?
- He took part in a television quiz and won a prize.
- I want to buy a whole new summer wardrobe.
- The telephone rang and Pat answered it.
- I sat down and he turned on a table lamp.
- Do you prefer a feather pillow or a foam pillow?
- They removed the picture from its wooden frame.
- She found a pink princess telephone on a blond nightstand in one of the bedrooms.
- There’s a mirror above the washbasin.
- I’ve set my alarm clock for six tomorrow.
- It’s so hot please turn the fan on.
- There are some cigarettes on the dressing table.
- I had a notebook lying on the dresser.
- I don’t want all these files cluttering up my desk.
- She bought some cloth to make a curtain.
- In the silence, we could hear the clock ticking.
- Lynn’s eyes came to rest on a framed picture on the bookshelf.
- The clock on her bedside table said half-past four.
- He brought her breakfast in bed on a tray.
- Can we turn the air conditioner on?
- It’s cold I need another blanket.
- She laid a spring mattress under the sheet.
Bedroom Items | Infographic
Names of Bedroom Furniture in English