Bathroom Accessories List. You can find many attractive accessories in the bathroom such as tissue boxes, bathroom shelves, bathroom sets, etc. Check out the list of bath accessories to expand your English vocabulary words.
Bathroom Accessories List
This is a useful list of 30 bath accessories in English.
- Bathtub/ Bath
- Toilet Paper
- Laundry Basket
- Washing Machine
- Tap/ Faucet
- Towel Rack
- Bathroom Cabinet
- Scrub Brush
- Liquid Soap
- Bath Toys
- Electric Razor
Examples Bathroom Items
- She was looking at her reflection in the mirror.
- I always use the same shampoo.
- They flushed the drugs down the toilet.
- Sylvia fetched a towel from the bathroom.
- Please let the water out of the bathtub.
- She usually sings in the shower.
- Can I borrow a hair dryer?
- What brand of soap do you like?
- Brush carefully with a soft toothbrush.
- The toothpaste foamed in his mouth.
- He weighed himself on the bathroom scales.
- I hung my coat up on a hanger.
- There’s a mirror above the washbasin.
- I forgot to pack my razor.
- Your hair needs a good comb.
- Will they get recycled toilet paper?
- This isn’t your personal laundry basket.
- Is the washing machine working now?
- When you want a bath, you turn on the tap.
- The old man wiped the floor with a mop.
- He had run out of clothespins.
- Would you like some more sponge?
- Take a towel from the towel rack.
- I use a mouthwash to keep my breath fresh.
- This is the bathroom cabinet.
- Scrub the floor with a scrub brush.
- Leave it overnight in water and liquid soap.
- His favorite bath toy is a rubber ball.
- She was wearing a bathrobe and slippers.
- I want to buy an electric razor this weekend.
Bathroom Items | Infographic
Bathroom Accessories in English
List of Bathroom Items