Bad synonyms!!! What are other words for “Bad”? Below is the list of common synonyms for bad in English. These words will further help you build your vocabulary, especially at advanced levels.
Synonyms for Bad
Bad Synonyms Examples
- I began to feel atrocious toward those fellows.
- Some of these chemicals are very damaging to the environment.
- I had a terrible quarrel with my other brothers.
- Don’t wear that shirt. It looks cheesy.
- I was wearing grungy clothes when my boyfriend showed up at the door.
- I’ve been so miserable since Patrick left me.
- The interview was much worse than he had expected.
- I felt awful when I realized what I’d done.
- The food at that restaurant is inferior.
- She got them to hand over all their money by wicked deceit.
- They make me feel really icky and gross and uncomfortable.
- Don’t buy that coat – it looks cheap and nasty.
- He was wretched when he failed the examination.
- If teachers do not use reasonable care, there is a breach of duty, and they are negligent.
- There is a great contrast between good and evil.
- She started to cry when she heard the sad news.
- We were staying in this really crummy hotel.
- Merchants will give refunds on any damaged or defective merchandise.
- I have severe pain in the leg.
- I got it cheap because it’s slightly imperfect.
- The matter in your essay is good but the style is deplorable.
- I felt guilty about not visiting my parents more often.
- Please forgive the crappy quality, my built-in cam sucks.
- The machine won’t work because of a faulty connection.
- She had an angelic smile, but a dreadful temper.
Bad Synonyms Infographic