What is another word for “awesome”? On this page, you will find all the awesome synonyms in English.
Other Words for Awesome
Below are common synonyms for the word “awesome” you should know.
- Marvellous (UK)/ Marvelous (US)
Awesome Synonyms Examples
- That was quite an outstanding performance!
- The concert was an astounding success.
- The financial impact on the town was staggering.
- The house has breathtaking views from every room.
- She was 55 and still a stunning woman.
- These are prodigious changes, and we naturally give them careful consideration.
- Stupendous news! We’ve won £500 000!
- He was full of righteous indignation about the attack.
- She described the shooting as a wicked attack.
- The house has a superb staircase made from oak and marble.
- The book contains sublime descriptive passages.
- Alice was a woman of indomitable spirit.
- The beauty of the flower is transcendent, and it has been a part of man’s heritage since the beginning.
- The ladies looked resplendent in ballgowns and cocktail dresses.
- This plant has truly phenomenal healing powers.
- The Eiffel Tower is a remarkable feat of engineering.
- The Capitol is a magnificent building.
- The final piece won her a rapturous ovation from the audience.
- Although his composition was flawless, the teacher was always caviling at his handwriting.
- This lovely village is surrounded by majestic mountain scenery.
- And sometimes, that light becomes splendiferous.
- His courage and exploits were legendary.
- It was a wondrous thing to see the sea for the first time.
- It was an amazing film – I was absolutely riveted.
- His story is incredible in the literal sense of the word.
- Her first novel enjoyed astonishing success.
- The building was awe-inspiring in size and design.
- We banqueted the visiting president in grand style.
- The ceremonial opening of the exhibition was very spectacular.
- We’ve all had a splendid time.
- A tremendous amount of work has gone into the project.
- The dishwasher is a wonderful invention.
- He listened in disbelief to this extraordinary story.
- The front of the museum is very impressive.
- There was one jaw-dropping miscalculation after another.
Marvellous (UK)/ Marvelous (US)
- This is really marvelous news!
- It is mind-blowing, and I speak as an expert.
- There is overwhelming evidence that smoking damages your health.
- That hat looks very striking.
- She looked absolutely fabulous in her dress.
- We have in our grasp a truly glorious future.
- Their head office was an imposing edifice.
- He suddenly felt an intense pain in his back.
- The businesses showed a dramatic variation in how they treated their staff.
- They won a miraculous victory over a much stronger enemy.
- There was a monumental traffic jam on the freeway.
- The report contains numerous portentous references to a future environmental calamity.
Another Word for Awesome | Infographic