Adverbs of frequency!!! This English lesson shows you the definition and list of adverbs of frequency with examples.
Adverbs of Frequency
List of Adverbs of Frequency
Below is a list of adverbs of indefinite frequency with adverb examples.
Adverbs of Frequency Examples
- Jenna always talks too loud.
- She usually sings in the shower.
- She doesn’t normally arrive until ten.
- I often feel a pain in my stomach.
- My eyes sometimes get red and itchy in the summer.
- She watches the kids for us occasionally.
- I seldom go home after five o’clock in the afternoon.
- The police rarely shoot to kill.
- I never get to bed before 11.
- I always lose at cards, with my bad luck.
- There’s usually a lot of traffic at this time of day.
- I don’t normally take my holiday in midsummer.
- I sometimes think that it is a great mistake.
- We occasionally meet for a drink after work.
- They seldom leave their children in the house on weekends.
- How often should I take this medicine?
- She was rarely astir later than 7 o’clock.
- I succeeded because I willed it, I never hesitated.
- She’s always very generous to the kids.
- We usually go to the restaurant on Sundays.
- It normally takes 20 minutes to get there.
Frequency Adverbs in English | Infographic
Useful List of Adverbs of Indefinite Frequency