Adverbs of Frequency!!! This English lesson shows you the definition and list of adverbs of frequency with examples.
Adverbs of Frequency List
Adverbs of Frequency are adverbs of time in English, they tell us how often something happens.
List of Adverbs of Frequency
Below is a list of adverbs of indefinite frequency with adverb examples.
Adverbs of Frequency Examples
- Jenna always talks too loud.
- She usually sings in the shower.
- She doesn’t normally arrive until ten.
- I often feel a pain in my stomach.
- My eyes sometimes get red and itchy in the summer.
- She watches the kids for us occasionally.
- I seldom go home after five o’clock in the afternoon.
- The police rarely shoot to kill.
- I never get to bed before 11.
- I always lose at cards, with my bad luck.
- There’s usually a lot of traffic at this time of day.
- I don’t normally take my holiday in midsummer.
- I sometimes think that it is a great mistake.
- We occasionally meet for a drink after work.
- They seldom leave their children in the house on weekends.
- How often should I take this medicine?
- She was rarely astir later than 7 o’clock.
- I succeeded because I willed it, I never hesitated.
- She’s always very generous to the kids.
- We usually go to the restaurant on Sundays.
- It normally takes 20 minutes to get there.
Frequency Adverbs in English | Infographic
Useful List of Adverbs of Indefinite Frequency