What are appearance adjectives to describe people? Appearance adjectives are words that describe the physical characteristics of a person. These can include their overall appearance, as well as specific features like their face, hair, and body. Here are some appearance adjectives to describe how people look!
Appearance Adjectives to Describe People
What Are Appearance Adjectives?
Appearance adjectives are words that describe the physical characteristics of a person, including their facial features, body type, and overall appearance. These words can be used to describe both positive and negative aspects of a person’s appearance. Here are some examples of appearance adjectives to describe people:
These adjectives can be used to describe someone’s general physical appearance, as well as specific features like height, body type, skin tone, and facial features. For example, “She was a tall, slender woman with long, wavy blonde hair,” or “He was a muscular, athletic man with olive skin and chiseled features.”
Appearance adjectives can also be used to describe someone’s overall attractiveness or beauty. These can include words like “attractive,” “beautiful,” “charming,” “cute,” “elegant,” “handsome,” “lovely,” “pretty,” “radiant,” “refined,” “stunning,” “vibrant,” and “youthful.” For example, “She had a radiant, youthful beauty that turned heads wherever she went,” or “He was a charming, handsome man with a winning smile.”
List of Adjectives to Describe People
List of adjectives used to describe people’s appearance.
- Medium height
These are just a few examples, and there are many other appearance adjectives that can be used to describe people. It’s important to be mindful of the words you use to describe someone’s appearance, as people may have different preferences and feelings about how they are described.
Appearance Adjectives Examples
- When I was young, I admired clever people.
- He has a very middle-aged attitude to life.
- He is not slim enough to wear these tight trousers.
- The nurse was a cheerful plump woman.
- The dancers were all tall and graceful.
- She looked attractive and beautifully dressed.
- Do you think I’m too chubby?
- I went out with a gorgeous girl last night.
- Obese people find it difficult to stop overeating.
- Those trousers make you look very slender.
- The guy looks very smart in his new suit, doesn’t he?
- He was short and stocky and had a thick neck.
- He had a heart tattooed on his shoulder.
- Tom was a lanky boy with long skinny legs.
- She’s a very charming and very pretty girl.
- Francis was too fat, his face was podgy and he had a paunch.
- People expected revolutionaries to be bearded and unkempt.
- Her large shapely body seemed to relapse naturally into stillness.
- Mark’s cheeks were slightly chubby.
- He was six feet four, all lanky and leggy.
Appearance Adjectives to Describe People | Infographic
Useful Appearance Adjectives to Describe People
3 thoughts on “90 Useful Appearance Adjectives to Describe People”
Hi my name is ismailkhan samadi from Afghanistan
It very cool and fast ????