Adjectives that start with Y!!! Are you looking for adjectives beginning with letter Y? You are in the right place! Below is a helpful list of common adjectives that start with Y in English with example sentences and infographic.
Adjectives that Start with Y
Useful Adjectives that Start with Y
Here’s the list of 100 adjectives that start with Y. You can use this list to expand your vocabulary and be more descriptive!
Examples of Adjectives that Start with Y
- You can then put it in a yummy salad or add it to risotto if you fancy something a little hot!
- For one thing, it was hot and sunny and not at all the weather she had associated all her life with Yuletide.
- The international community is also divided over independence for the former Yugoslavian republic.
- The shelling started despite promises by Yugoslav army generals not to attack.
- I was fed up with the yucky moldy silicone around the edge and reckoned a proper job should be done on it.
- Mr. Toad was loose on the racetrack, yowling, and tooting to himself and let all beware who saw him come.
- The experience of our side and the youthful determination of the other balance each other out.
- We cannot always build the future for our youth, but we can build our youth for the future.
- Time is luck. So don’t waste it living someone else’s life, make yours count for something. Fight for what matters to you, no matter what.
- You are the greatest enemy if you are a coward, but if you are brave, you are your greatest friend.
- I hope the youngling can experience the mystery and oddness from the ocean.
- He was a very kind, youngish, amiable scholar of great distinction, and power in the university.
- The good thing about these younger players is that they are not carrying any excess baggage from less successful times.
- When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
- I would have thee betake thyself to play, and leave me to speak with him that comes yonder.
- Being a wise person, yon can distinguish between right and wrong.
- What had happened, for example, to the yogic principle of ahimsa, non-violence?
- I feel like singing, warbling, yodeling to Mr. B and the Duke.
- My sister ‘s face lit up at the sight of the Christmas tree. Yippee! she cried.
- The seating was low and yielding, the decoration largely subordinate to a vast abstract oil painting on the longest wall.
- It may well be this bleak prospect that has spawned the flurry of books about Yiddish in recent years.
- The huddled figure shambled alongside the yew hedge towards the wicket gate.
- I love you more today than yesterday, but not as much as tomorrow.
Adjectives that Start with Y Infographic
Useful List of Adjectives that Start with Y