Adjectives that start with X!!! In this lesson, we show 100 English adjectives beginning with the letter X. This list will help you communicate as well as improve your vocabulary bank.
Adjectives that Start with X
List of Adjectives that Start with X
Here is the list of adjectives that start with X to add to your English vocabulary.
Examples of Adjectives that Start with X
- The results of the experiment showed that the rooting capability of young ramulus cuttings with the xyloid basis and old cuttings with the flower buds removed was stronger than that of the control.
- I am grateful to my friend, James Eban, for making available his Tibetan copy of the autobiography so that I was able to compare it with my own xylographic copy – so old and worn.
- The primary cambium is found in the stem and root between the phloem and xylem cells, and by division gives rise to the secondary phloem and xylem in woody dicotyledonous plants.
- The changes in the molecular weight distributions of xylan during enzymatic hydrolysis have been investigated with gel filtration chromatography.
- All children were measured for their sternum ‘s length from the jugular notch until the top of the xiphoid process.
- It improved some of the subjective symptoms of xerosis, the clinical xerotic severity score, and dermoscopic appearance.
- Scientists want to investigate the relation between xerophthalmia occurrence and smut contiguity.
- Leaf structure of Rhus Chinensis in karst area is studied by paraffin sectioning and electron microscope and some xerophilous structures are found in leaf under water stress.
- A machine for photographically reproducing written, printed, or graphic material, especially by xerography.
- The principle of color generation and the theory of optical system design in color xerographic copiers are briefly described in this paper.
- I saw fear in their faces because they didn’t know what the xeric was going to be.
- We should not be quite so narrow-minded, blinkered, and xenophobic about the rest of the world.
- We ourselves were unaware of the dimensions of this new xenophobia.
- Its presentational feature is the development of structure and enrichment of granule xenomorphic sulfides.
- The in situ leaching is a new advanced technology of mining uranium, being used to mining exogenetic and xenogenous unconsolidated sandstone uranium deposits.
- The volume of the bone grafted and the extent of the periosteum being stripped seemed to be important whether xenogenic bone graft would be successful or.
- Allogeneic or xenogeneic neural transplantation has yielded some results, but it is still used in the research phase of animal testing, which is difficult for clinical application.
- We consider that the limitation and dependence of xenogamy are important factors among the factors influencing the seed set.
- The overall phenotypic expression of different xenobiotic-metabolizing enzymes in colonic carcinomas is complex.
- Xebec, with its distinctive graceful look, is a good all-around ship that can be used in multiple roles.
Adjectives that Start with X Infographic
Adjectives that Start with X in English
Last Updated on February 20, 2023