Adjectives that start with W!!! What are the adjectives that start with W in the English language? Click here to find out! These vocabulary books will further help you build your vocabulary, especially at advanced levels.
Adjectives that Start with W
- I always buy cotton clothes that are easily washable.
- He is a very difficult character. He manipulates people.
- We always celebrate our wedding anniversary with dinner in an expensive restaurant.
Common Adjectives that Start with W
Here is a list of adjectives that start with W.
Adjectives that Start with W Examples
- He dressed like a willful teenager, favoring jeans so tattered you could see his boxer shorts through them.
- He gave her a wry look, something between amusement and regret.
- Of course, I was wrong; it would be hypocritical to pretend otherwise.
- He and four other senators were writhing in the glare of unfavorable publicity.
- Rotten had also adopted an increasingly withering view of his colleagues.
- I felt so wretched because I thought I might never see you again.
- She was exceedingly wrathful and struck at Hurstwood, who dodged.
- This subject is intrinsically interesting and worthy of study in its own right.
- It is full to the brim of a wondrous liquid, which will bring abundance into your life.
- The teacher recommended some really worthwhile novels to his students.
- I’m glad that Alice has finished with that worthless young man.
- Rubbing this special cream into the insect bite will help to take away the worst of the pain.
- This led to the wagering sport of Greyhound racing when the mechanical rabbit was invented in 1912.
- The conditions they’re living in are worse than we thought.
- The traveling burglars are worrisome because they are hard to catch.
- I was worried that it might be too difficult for me but I found the contrary.
- Traditionally, white flannels are worn when playing cricket.
- We generally promise each other all our worldly goods.
- In short, a spreadsheet can provide a workable method of record keeping.
- Many people came to console the wailful widow.
- Using the active voice helps you be direct and keeps your sentences from being too wordy.
- I couldn’t stand on my left leg and my head was woozy from hitting the ground.
- Gradually pour the liquid into the flour, working it in carefully with a wooden spoon.
- With gas at $4 a gallon, there’s never been a better time to live in a walkable neighborhood.
- Her mind seemed to be wandering and she didn’t recognize us.
- He managed to open his eyes now and give her a wan smile.
- I am eager and wakeful, I am a stranger in a strange land.
Adjectives that Start with W Infographic
Useful List of Adjectives that start with W