Adjectives that start with V!!! There are many different adjectives that start with V. And of those, there are many adjectives that start with V to describe a person. Here are some common and uncommon adjectives that start with V in English with examples and ESL infographic.
Adjectives that Start with V
An adjective is a part of speech that modifies a noun or a pronoun by qualifying, specifying, or describing it. Generally, an adjective modifies a noun by answering one of the following questions: Which? What kind? How many?
- This agreement is very ambiguous and open to various interpretations.
- A good neighbor is better than a bother in the next village.
- She had thick black hair and smooth dark skin.
Adjectives Starting with V in English
Adjectives that Start with V Examples
- Tarr threw himself in front of a train in a valiant effort to save the child.
- He was a vulgar old man, but he never swore in front of a woman.
- I told him that in my opinion, he was suffering from valvular disease and that there was probably considerable dilation.
- He was a voracious reader with a compulsion to finish everything he started.
- How can we take their experiences as veridical reports of the afterlife?
- The FBI kept a voluminous file on Pablo Picasso.
- A portfolio of more volatile securities is more likely to generate capital losses than a portfolio composed of less volatile securities.
- Lawrence apparently has no wish to be verified by rock’s steering committee.
- The relations between the oiled vaporific pressure, the time constants of the electrical equipment and the limited rotational sp…
- The voiceless bilabial stop in pin and the one in spin are in complementary distribution.
- While this is commonly agreed upon, the vagal innervation of idioventricular pacemakers is not.
- On Wednesday night I had a very vivid dream which really upset me.
- It is very vainglorious for you to think that the truth is on your side.
- He married a vivacious girl called Sarah who he met at university.
- I found the Vulcan to be a highly versatile jacket – great for hillwalking, spring skiing, and everyday use.
- Its movements are short and small, but fast and valorous, and have the forceful and imposing manner.
- She knows that the rich brocade never loves the vaporing character, the in the mind is suffused with to have expectancy.
- The President said the agreement would allow other vital problems to be dealt with.
- Kim received the news without showing any visible signs of emotion.
- The region is valued for its coal and vast electricity-generating capacity.
- They were at the opposite pole from the self-important, vacuous management.
- He has been very vocal in his criticism of the government’s policy.
- They may headhunt her for the vacant position of Executive Producer.
- The verdurous mulberries remember the first time she went picking mulberry leaves.
Adjectives that Start with V Infographic
List of Adjectives that Start with V
Last Updated on February 20, 2023