Adjectives that start with T!!! In this lesson, you will learn the list of adjectives that start with T in English with example sentences and ESL infographic. The list will help you improve your language level and become a more confident speaker of English.
Adjectives that Start with T
An adjective is a word used to modify or describe a noun or pronoun. They are always near the noun or pronoun they are describing. Adjectives are often overused and add little to a sentence. To avoid this problem, try using verbs and nouns creatively. Choose your adjectives carefully and use them when they have the greatest impact!
- The child was so thin that you could see her bones.
- He was saucy and mischievous when he was working.
- That was quick! I thought you’d be another hour.
Adjectives that Start with T List
Here are the English adjectives that start with T to help you or your class improve your English.
Adjectives that Start with T Examples
- Be true to your work, your word, and your friend. (Henry David Thoreau)
- It’s a typical country estate with a large house for the owner, farm buildings, and estate workers’ houses.
- The book gives us a tantalizing overview, taking advantage of the subject matter at its most sensual.
- Two persons cannot long be friends if they cannot forgive each other’s little failings.
- The twin sisters are so much alike that it is almost impossible to know one from the other.
- Otherwise, a decreasing fraction of the flow would be turbulent, and, for example, self-preservation could not occur.
- He was short and tubby and amiable with an odd little toothbrush mustache.
- The public has a right to expect truthful answers from politicians.
- As a reporter, David was tougher and more tenacious than the other three.
- The latest update to your trusty old word processor can barely keep up with your keystrokes.
- Those who advocate total manipulation urge that a trustworthy mode of communication is always open to cheating.
- You are too trusting; it’s one of the hard facts of life that not everybody is as honest as you are.
- Managers of existing systems reacted to these proposals with truculent hostility.
- Although a very religious man, he is still troubled by occasional doubts.
- The quarrel was only about a trivial matter, but it was years before they made it up.
- I know it might sound like a trite remark, but mothers usually know best.
- They themselves face no more than a trifling penalty if caught.
- The company’s had some tricky problems to negotiate in its first year in business.
- There is a small triangular park behind it and the crowd may have spilled out from the Great Hall.
- This book was the outcome of a tremendous amount of scientific work.
- This pen that my grandfather gave me is one of my most treasured possessions.
Adjectives that Start with T Infographic
100 Useful Adjectives that Start with T
3 thoughts on “Adjectives that Start with T: 100 Useful Descriptive Words Beginning with T”
I need more!?
I need more words.