Adjectives that start with R!!! In English, there are many adjectives starting with the letter R. If you are looking for these adjectives to enhance your descriptions, then you are in the right place!
Adjectives that Start with R
Adjectives are words that are used to help describe or give a description to people, places, and things. These descriptive words can help give information about size, shape, age, color, origin, material, purpose, feelings, condition, and personality, or texture.
- My shoes are small in comparison with my sister’s.
- He is not clever, but at all events, he works well.
- We went to a little Italian restaurant near Leicester Square.
Adjectives that Start with R
The following list includes English adjectives that start with R to help you improve and expand your English vocabulary.
- Rustic rusty
Adjectives that Start with R Examples
- The way we work has undergone a radical transformation in the past decade.
- Politicians dress up their ruthless ambition as a pursuit of the public good.
- The informative asides about rural life make this wine guide rather special.
- The utility model can be widely used in damp and rainy or dry and rainless environments.
- The consequences of the radioactive leakage may not become apparent for a generation or more.
- The woman’s dark like runny chocolate, her skin all smooth and beautiful.
- Help Rebecca refurbish a rundown castle and turn it into a pizza palace!
- The manager rebuked the salesgirl sharply for being rude to customers.
- His eyes were an astounding blue and his complexion was ruddy from a life spent mostly at sea.
- Alan had backed away until he’d felt the rubbery darkness looming behind him.
- Thermopsis having trifoliate leaves and yellow or purple racemose flowers.
- He looked as if he had glued the rakish beard on to his solemn face.
- The royal family is insulated from many of the difficulties faced by ordinary people.
- Our fans may be a little rowdy, but they don’t throw things.
- The singer deliberately courts controversy with his racist and sexist lyrics.
- Knead the dough lightly, then shape it into a round loaf.
- I can give you a rough estimate of the number of bricks you will need.
- Mrs. Butler was sitting in rotund complacency at the foot of the table.
- He is a willing horse but he always seems to get the rotten jobs.
- The ravenous appetite for fossil fuels traces partly to an economic stimulus program in 1997.
- All the light bars were turned on which filled the room with these rotating beams of light.
- Letters to relatives in Europe painted a rosy picture of life in the United States.
- Rob DeGraff ditched his roomy house and 10, 000 square-foot lot for a row house with a patch of yard.
- We had three rainy days on holiday, but otherwise, it was sunny.
- The Star was reborn in 1941 with a new format and a renewed sense of purpose.
Adjectives that Start with R Infographic
Popular English Adjectives that Start with R