Adjectives that start with Q!!! This useful page provides a list of adjectives that start with the letter Q in English. You’ll also find example sentences to help show context for each word.
Adjectives that Start with Q
Adjectives tell the reader how much—or how many—of something you’re talking about, which thing you want to be passed to you, or which kind of something you want. Often, when adjectives are used together, you should separate them with a comma or conjunction.
- The secretary has a large amount of mail to answer every day.
- I’ve known the Browns for a long time. They’re very pleasant people.
- The band was playing far off in their blue and yellow uniforms.
List of Adjectives that Start with Q
Following is a list of all the adjectives that start with Q in the English language.
Examples of Adjectives that Start with Q
- The present invention relates to a quaternary chrome series catalyst for ethylene trimerization to prepare 1-hexane.
- There’s nothing quite like a real train conductor to add color to a quotidian commute.
- In fact, this rational quartic spline is the successful generalization of the quartic polynomial spline.
- Quintupled sales with a workforce reduced by one-third would seem to brook no argument.
- Blanche looked at Lancaster with a quizzical smile and did not say anything for a full ten seconds.
- Your company discloses quantifiable targets and achievements on green purchasing.
- Jesse Jackson ran a quixotic campaign against Michael Dukakis in 1988.
- The assessment of the work could both be quantized and qualitative.
- Many strikes were headed by groups of workers who had previously been fairly quiescent.
- Brave personal sacrifices are juxtaposed with quirky moments.
- Most Qatari women cover themselves, including their faces when they appear in public.
- A new ranging method based on quadric difference frequency is presented.
- It’s queer that he managed to bluff his way through all the difficulties.
- Everything was quiet, aside from the occasional sound of a car in the distance.
- He swam quartering upstream, but still was swept downward rather faster than he had expected.
- The corners of his mouth were quirked up when I told him the good news.
- Center conditions and bifurcation of limit cycles at the infinity for a class of quintic polynomial systems were studied.
- The reasons why the quasi velocity spectrum is not appropriate for calculating blasting vibration are demonstrated.
- In private his quicksilver manner can charm colleagues or just as quickly destroy them.
- The quarreling couple stood in the sitting room, eyeball to eyeball.
- With the quickset labels, easy to inquire about information.
- Why couldn’t a girl be queenly, and give the gift of herself?
- And now the pace slowed, leaf by leaf rose, quivered erect, and slowly descended.
- Improving the related performance indicators according to the specific Quadrifid Graph interval.
Adjectives that Start with Q Infographic
List of Common Adjectives that Start with Q