Adjectives that start with N!!! Are you searching for common English adjectives that start with N? You are in the right place
Adjectives that Start with N
An adjective is a word that describes a noun, which is a person, place, or thing, or a state of being, usually the subject of a sentence. An adjective tells us what something is like. For example:
- That’s a pretty hat you’re wearing.
- He is a very attractive man.
- This dish is delicious with cream.
Popular Adjectives that Start with N
To start, let’s go over some of the most common adjectives that start with M, as listed below:
Adjectives that Start with N Examples
- There is a negligible difference in meaning between these two words.
- The competition was won by a Nigerian student.
- The neighboring states are feuding over the rights to the river.
- Do you think they’re depressed or just nasally insensitive?
- The accident happened on a notorious black spot on the A43.
- She could not eat anything without feeling nauseated.
- Tomorrow afternoon, he concluded with neighborly zeal, he would bake a meatloaf and take it over.
- She was very naive to believe that he’d stay with her.
- Voters seeking nonpartisan information on the issues and candidates’ stands can access thousands of Web sites.
- Music is the art which is most nigh to tears and memory. (Oscar Wilde)
- There was a really noisy table behind us celebrating someone’s birthday.
- The nativistic movement refers to the host culture’s reaction to the impact of another culture.
- He looked nonchalant enough as he strolled along the Bayswater Road, but inwardly Creed was a mess of nerves.
- He was universally feared because of his many nefarious deeds.
- His specialization is too narrow to be of interest to more than a handful of students.
- She played a really nasty trick on me – she put syrup in my shampoo bottle!
- We dumped our bags at the nearby Grand Hotel and hurried towards the market.
- She was a wonderful mother to both her natural and adopted children.
- The young nurse was very nervous when she assisted at her first operation.
- The committee proposed the creation of a new Chair of Portuguese for the university.
- He has the ability to be such a naughty guy and can be stronger more as well.
- Neonatal convulsion is an uncommon problem but one that is potentially serious.
- The district unilaterally proclaimed its independence from the national government.
- The Pacific viperfish has jagged, needle-like teeth so outsized it can’t close its mouth.
- The stench of damp that enveloped her was noxious; she tried to take short breaths.
- He proposed the nebular hypothesis and added a famous phrase: creation is never complete and it is ever going on.
Adjectives that Start with N Infographic
Most Common Adjectives that Start with N
Last Updated on February 20, 2023