Adjectives that start with M!!! In this useful article, we’ll learn a list of common adjectives that start with the letter M in English with example sentences and ESL infographic.
Adjectives that Start with M
Adjectives are an important part of speech. They usually describe a person or thing. They tell us what somebody or something is like.
An adjective often comes before a noun:
- She had thick black hair and smooth dark skin.
- There is a beautiful bird in the cage.
- After a few months’ contact the monkeys become very tame.
- We may grow old together, but as long as we are together, I feel young.
And adjectives can also modify pronouns:
- She was hot and breathless from the exertion of cycling uphill.
- If you are very hungry, you can eat like a horse.
List of Adjectives that Start with M
This is a useful list of 100 adjectives that start with M in English.
Examples of Adjectives that Start with M
- He led a military mutiny against the senior generals.
- She drinks very milky coffee with lots of sugar.
- Gerald Bellamy recalls a rather macabre incident following this raid.
- He thinks it’s macho to drink a lot and get into fights.
- Cannon errs in labeling his critics as mindless pessimists.
- He looked like a miniature version of his father.
- There was a muffled explosion somewhere on their right.
- We keep a little multicolored kitten in the house.
- The birth of her son was a minor interruption to her career.
- She had an image of a mad scientist working in his laboratory.
- She has written some wonderfully meaty parts for older actresses.
- Many patients are not getting the medical treatment they need.
- She wore a long skirt and a baggy maroon V-neck sweater, one of mine she had appropriated and almost worn out.
- The club has become a graveyard for mediocre provincial bands.
- On a more mundane level, can we talk about the timetable for next week?
- We have had meaningful negotiations and I believe we are very close to a deal.
- She has a maddening habit of interrupting me when I’m talking to her.
- If you insist on wearing a made-up tie, wear a shirt with a turned-down collar, not a wing collar.
- One minute they’re madly in love and the next they’ve split up again.
- Fugitive is pursued, caught, and Punished for some miscreant act.
- The three parts carry either cyan, magenta, and yellow ink or red, green, and blue ink.
- He can be magical, he can be comical, but only rarely does he occupy the middle ground.
- I don’t want to get into the murky waters of family arguments.
- I am so happy to get munificent birthday presents from my friends.
- A few militant members of the crowd attacked the vendor.
Adjectives that Start with M Infographic
List of Common Adjectives that Start with M in English