Adjectives that start with K!!! This page provides some popular adjectives that start with K with example sentences and ESL infographic. This list is an excellent starting point for building up a vocabulary that allows you to converse fluently in English.
Adjectives that Start with K
An adjective is a word that modifies a noun or a pronoun. It gives additional information about what the noun or the pronoun refers to. It usually comes right before the noun or the pronoun that it modifies. We can use more than one adjective to describe a noun or a pronoun and when a noun comes before another noun, it becomes its adjective.
- She felt nervous, increasingly lacking in confidence about herself.
- She gets very upset if I exclude her from anything.
- I am delighted to make your acquaintance, Mrs. Baker.
Adjectives that start with K List
Adjectives starting with the letter K are listed here.
Adjectives that Start with K Examples
- There exist many sources of energy both potential and kinetic.
- I dreamt that my hair was kempt.
- Patriotic songs have long been a feature of Kuwaiti life.
- The title is a loose translation of the Korean original.
- In principle these constellations are knowable, and criminal behavior fully predictable.
- She found the idea of killing animals for pleasure barbaric.
- ts serial, kaleidoscopic exposures force us to follow its lead.
- I’m too knackered to go out this evening.
- She wore a scarf loosely knotted around her neck.
- Mr. Meles was speaking at a Kenyan summit on the crisis.
- Darling, you look so kissable tonight.
- He was due to stand trial for spreading Kurdish propaganda.
- He finally admitted that his film career was kaput.
- There was something quite knavish in the man’s attitude.
- The treatment of cervical kyphotic deformity is challenging.
- He is very keen to reach an agreement with the US on reducing long-range nuclear missiles.
- Natural selection is a key element of Darwin’s theory of evolution.
- A Kashmiri separatist group claimed responsibility for the blast.
- We shall soon be knee-deep in conflicting legal views here.
- He’s a real gentleman, always kind and considerate.
- There are two common clinical types of excessive scarring, hypertrophic and keloid scars.
- I am really klutzy on the dance floor. It’s like I have two left feet and no rhythm.
- During the day, I’d perch on a knobby redwood buff and toss pieces of bark into a bucket.
- We immediately realized that we were kindred spirits.
- To understand Keynesian theory we have to return to first principles.
- The new management team faces some knotty problems.
- He became one of the best known actors of his day.
- Johnson is a knightly man who is never afraid of the evil force.
- She pushed up the sleeves of her grey knitted cardigan and got to work.
Adjectives that Start with K Infographic
Popular Adjectives that Start with K