Adjectives that start with E!!! The list of 100 adjectives that start with the letter E on this site might also benefit people who enjoy learning about language and words, or who spend time writing reports or articles.
Adjectives that Start with E
An adjective is a word or phrase that describes or modifies a noun or, less frequently, a pronoun. Adjectives can add any type of information.
Adjectives that Start with E List
A list of adjectives that start with E can be found below.
Adjectives that Start with E Examples
- He was eager to get out of the ruck and distinguish himself in some way.
- The prime minister may decide to call an early election.
- His tact was exemplary, especially considering the circumstances.
- Michael has an earthy sense of humor; he likes rude jokes.
- She was becoming exasperated with all the questions they were asking.
- Both satellites pursue nearly circular, equatorial orbits about Mars.
- When your heart is getting exhausted to a certain extent, you are too weak to anger.
- Robert is a very earnest young man; you can trust him.
- This was not an easy decision. It is, however, a decision that we feel is dictated by our duty.
- Starchiness is abundant in their bulbs, some of which can be eatable as vegetables.
- She accused the United States of economic imperialism.
- He’s very friendly and extroverted so he should fit in quite easily.
- The public should be educated to use resources more effectively.
- It occurs to me that example is always more efficacious than precept.
- Several of the crash victims had to have extensive plastic surgery.
- He was efficient at his job and well-thought-of by everyone.
- By the time she was eight, she could read Greek and Latin.
- The trousers are held up by a length of elastic around the waist.
- The eastbound helix coiled against the sky like a giant concrete snail.
- I was elated that my second heart bypass had been successful.
- These questions are extraneous to the issue being discussed.
- We present a method to measure the evanescent field by Michelson interferometer.
- The pilot had to take evasive action to avoid a mid-air collision.
- It is becoming almost essential for students to have a second language.
- She went through a period of emotional adjustment after her marriage broke up.
- The ecological effects of the factory need to be balanced against the employment it generates.
- I’m sure you can make an excellent job next time.
- I’m very excited about the possibility of playing for England’s first team.
- This statement must be understood in the context of the entire document.
- “Avatar” created a new planetary experience and an earthbound experience in 3D.
- The task needs the skills of a suitably experienced engineer.
- The central character is a deceptively emollient senior figure in a Conservative Government.
Adjectives that Start with E Infographic
List of Adjectives that Start with E