Adjectives that start with C!!! This page provides a useful list of 100 adjectives that start with C in English. These adjectives will further help you build your vocabulary, especially at advanced levels.
Adjectives that Start with C
List of Adjectives Starting with C
Here’s the list of adjectives that start with C in English!
Examples of Adjectives that Start with C
- I think she takes a rather cynical view of men.
- When the fruit is mushy and cooked, remove from the heat.
- Luckily, Mr. Clarke has a combative, skeptical personality.
- What a cute puppy! Is it a he or a she?
- He was spitting blood from a badly cut lip.
- This will give your text a curvy stroke effect.
- He had a long, curved scar on his right cheek.
- Their car was bigger and therefore more comfortable.
- If you have long curly hair, don’t shave it off.
- Don’t be too curious about things you are not supposed to know.
- Although the machine looks cumbersome, it is actually easy to use.
- His voice was cultured and unmistakably English.
- This cuddly baby doll comes with her own blanket and bottle.
- I despise anyone who is cruel to animals.
- We are all bunched together in the crowded elevator.
- He was allowed to go home on compassionate grounds.
- You have to drive slowly on these crooked country roads.
- There were certain places that were really creepy at night.
- Are you crazy? We could get killed doing that.
- They condemned the deal as a craven surrender.
- You are being crabby! Snap out of your bad mood!
- He despised himself for being so cowardly.
- I do hope you will be courageous enough to publish this letter.
- The sound has to be coordinated with the picture.
- He was a loyal, distinguished, and very competent civil servant.
- The weather is very changeable at this time of year.
- They live on a great concrete warren of a housing estate.
- She arrogated to herself certain importance.
- His ceaseless questions began to annoy me.
- He was very cagey about what happened at the meeting.
- He was being cheeky, so I gave him a smack on the jaw.
- Her mood was calm and contemplative.
- The chocolate mousse was smooth and creamy.
- He made a few conventional remarks about the weather.
- She’s very creative and always coming up with new ideas.
- He believes everything with childlike simplicity.
- He told the chief officer to haul the ship off four points.
- Scientists have produced a new chemical compound.
- It was quiet, too, every sound echoing around the cavernous dome.
- He felt bright and cheerful and full of energy.
Adjectives that Start with C Infographic
Common Adjectives that Start with C