Adjectives that start with C!!! This page provides a useful list of 100 adjectives that start with C in English. These adjectives will further help you build your vocabulary, especially at advanced levels.
Adjectives that Start with C
What is an adjective? Adjectives are simply words used to describe or modify nouns and pronouns by depicting, quantifying, or identifying them. Check out all adjectives that start with C.
List of Adjectives Starting with C
Here’s the list of adjectives that start with C in English!
Examples of Adjectives that Start with C
- I think she takes a rather cynical view of men.
- When the fruit is mushy and cooked, remove from the heat.
- Luckily, Mr. Clarke has a combative, skeptical personality.
- What a cute puppy! Is it a he or a she?
- He was spitting blood from a badly cut lip.
- This will give your text a curvy stroke effect.
- He had a long, curved scar on his right cheek.
- Their car was bigger and therefore more comfortable.
- If you have long curly hair, don’t shave it off.
- Don’t be too curious about things you are not supposed to know.
- Although the machine looks cumbersome, it is actually easy to use.
- His voice was cultured and unmistakably English.
- This cuddly baby doll comes with her own blanket and bottle.
- I despise anyone who is cruel to animals.
- We are all bunched together in the crowded elevator.
- He was allowed to go home on compassionate grounds.
- You have to drive slowly on these crooked country roads.
- There were certain places that were really creepy at night.
- Are you crazy? We could get killed doing that.
- They condemned the deal as a craven surrender.
- You are being crabby! Snap out of your bad mood!
- He despised himself for being so cowardly.
- I do hope you will be courageous enough to publish this letter.
- The sound has to be coordinated with the picture.
- He was a loyal, distinguished, and very competent civil servant.
- The weather is very changeable at this time of year.
- They live on a great concrete warren of a housing estate.
- She arrogated to herself certain importance.
- His ceaseless questions began to annoy me.
- He was very cagey about what happened at the meeting.
- He was being cheeky, so I gave him a smack on the jaw.
- Her mood was calm and contemplative.
- The chocolate mousse was smooth and creamy.
- He made a few conventional remarks about the weather.
- She’s very creative and always coming up with new ideas.
- He believes everything with childlike simplicity.
- He told the chief officer to haul the ship off four points.
- Scientists have produced a new chemical compound.
- It was quiet, too, every sound echoing around the cavernous dome.
- He felt bright and cheerful and full of energy.
Adjectives that Start with C Infographic
Common Adjectives that Start with C