List of all English lessons for ESL teachers and students by different categories, including grammar, vocabulary, common expressions, punctuation, idioms, synonyms, phrasal verbs, collocations, common mistakes in English …
Useful grammar lessons for ESL teachers and English learners.
- Mistakes with Adverbs: Common Grammar Mistakes in English
- Intransitive Verb: A Short List of 100 Useful Intransitive Verbs in English
- 50+ Useful Appearance Adjectives to Describe People in English
- Conjunctive Adverbs: 50+ Popular Conjunctive Adverbs for English Students
- Feeling Words: 100+ Useful Words for Talking about Feeling Good or Bad
- 90+ Interesting Names for Groups of Animals | Animal Group Names
- Using Conditional Conjunctions in Sentences | Meaning and Examples
- Prepositional Phrase Examples: A Big List of 160+ Prepositional Phrases
- Strong Adjectives: List of 150+ Strong Adjectives in English
A useful glossary of social media acronyms and abbreviations in English.
Learn common expressions and common phrases used in daily English conversations.
Learn English vocabulary with different topics illustrated with pictures.
- Rainy Weather: Useful Words and Phrases to Describe Rainy Weather
- Business English: Top 100 Most Popular Words in Business English You Should Know
- 110 Useful English Vocabulary for Restaurants | Restaurant Vocabulary
Most commonly confused words in the English language with definition and examples for ESL Learners.
The list of synonyms will help you expand your English vocabulary.
Commonly used idioms in the English language that ESL learners should know.
Other Ways to Say
Learn other ways to say everyday phrases in English with ESL infographics.
General English Language
General English lessons are designed to improve your English skills by developing your speaking, listening, reading and writing.