List of all English lessons for ESL teachers and students by different categories, including grammar, vocabulary, common expressions, punctuation, idioms, synonyms, phrasal verbs, collocations, common mistakes in English …
Useful grammar lessons for ESL teachers and English learners.
- Adverbial Clauses: Example Sentences of Adverbial Clauses in English
- Irregular Verbs List: List of 50 Popular Irregular Verbs in English
- Adjectives of Quantity: 40 Useful Adjectives of Quantity in English
- Adverbs of Place: 30+ Useful Adverbs of Place in English
- JUST and ALREADY: How to Use Already and Just Correctly
- Adverbs of Time: Learn List of 50+ Popular Time Adverbs in English
- Prepositional Phrases with OUT: A Short List of 26 Popular Prepositional Phrases – OUT
- Adjectives of Attitude: A Huge List of 135 Attitude Adjectives in English
- Irregular Adverbs: List of 9 Useful Irregular Adverbs in English
- Conjunction Words: How to Use Both and – Either or – Neither nor in Sentences
A useful glossary of social media acronyms and abbreviations in English.
Learn common expressions and common phrases used in daily English conversations.
Learn English vocabulary with different topics illustrated with pictures.
- Egg Dishes: 30+ Delicious Types of Egg Dishes You Will Want to Try
- Parts of the Hand: 9 Hand Parts Names with Useful Examples
- Parts of the Face: Useful List of 15+ Face Parts Names in English
- Daily Routine: Talking about your Daily Activities (with Useful Examples)
- Types of Shoes: 30+ Popular Types of Footwear You Should Know
- Tropical Fruits: Top 35 Delicious Tropical Fruits You Should Try
- List of Occupations: Useful List of 70 Professions in English
- Bathroom Accessories: Useful List of 30 Bathroom Items in your House
- Types of Vehicles: 30 Popular Vehicle Types in English
- Body Parts Names: 20 Proper Names for Human Body Parts
Most commonly confused words in the English language with definition and examples for ESL Learners.
The list of synonyms will help you expand your English vocabulary.
- 180 Useful Synonyms Words List | IELTS Vocabulary
- 50+ SCARED Synonyms: Words to Describe You Are Scared
Commonly used idioms in the English language that ESL learners should know.
Other Ways to Say
Learn other ways to say everyday phrases in English with ESL infographics.
General English Language
General English lessons are designed to improve your English skills by developing your speaking, listening, reading and writing.