List of all English lessons for ESL teachers and students by different categories, including grammar, vocabulary, common expressions, punctuation, idioms, synonyms, phrasal verbs, collocations, common mistakes in English …
Useful grammar lessons for ESL teachers and English learners.
- Linking Verbs: 14 Common Linking Verbs with Example Sentences
- Time Expressions: Using Popular Expressions of Time in English Sentences
- List of Adverbs: 75+ Popular Adverbs in English
- SOME vs ANY: How to Use Some and Any in Sentences
- Prepositional Phrases with IN: 65+ Useful Prepositional Phrases – IN
- Commonly Misspelled Words: How to Spell them Correctly?
- Punctuation Marks: 14 Punctuation Marks You Need to Master
- Adverbial Clauses: Example Sentences of Adverbial Clauses in English
- Irregular Verbs List: List of 50 Popular Irregular Verbs in English
- Adjectives of Quantity: 40 Useful Adjectives of Quantity in English
Learn common expressions and common phrases used in daily English conversations.
Learn English vocabulary with different topics illustrated with pictures.
- List of Homophones: 111 Popular Sets of Homophones for ESL Learners
- Basketball Terms: 60+ Interesting Basketball Vocabulary You Should Know
- Shopping Vocabulary: 26 Useful Shopping Vocabulary in English
- Rainy Weather: Useful Words and Phrases to Describe Rainy Weather
- Business English: Top 100 Most Popular Words in Business English You Should Know
- 110 Useful English Vocabulary for Restaurants | Restaurant Vocabulary
Most commonly confused words in the English language with definition and examples for ESL Learners.
The list of synonyms will help you expand your English vocabulary.
- 180 Useful Synonyms Words List | IELTS Vocabulary
- 50+ SCARED Synonyms: Words to Describe You Are Scared
Commonly used idioms in the English language that ESL learners should know.
Other Ways to Say
Learn other ways to say everyday phrases in English with ESL infographics.
General English Language
General English lessons are designed to improve your English skills by developing your speaking, listening, reading and writing.