List of all English lessons for ESL teachers and students by different categories, including grammar, vocabulary, common expressions, punctuation, idioms, synonyms, phrasal verbs, collocations, common mistakes in English …
Useful grammar lessons for ESL teachers and English learners.
- Collective Nouns List: 100+ Most Important Collective Nouns in English
- Conjunctions List: Top 100 Popular Conjunctions in Sentences
- Linking Verbs: 14 Common Linking Verbs with Example Sentences
- Time Expressions: Using Popular Expressions of Time in English Sentences
- List of Adverbs: 75+ Popular Adverbs in English
- SOME vs ANY: How to Use Some and Any in Sentences
- Prepositional Phrases with IN: 65+ Useful Prepositional Phrases – IN
- Commonly Misspelled Words: How to Spell them Correctly?
- Punctuation Marks: 14 Punctuation Marks You Need to Master
- Adverbial Clauses: Example Sentences of Adverbial Clauses in English
A useful glossary of social media acronyms and abbreviations in English.
Learn common expressions and common phrases used in daily English conversations.
Learn English vocabulary with different topics illustrated with pictures.
- Egg Dishes: 30+ Delicious Types of Egg Dishes You Will Want to Try
- Parts of the Hand: 9 Hand Parts Names with Useful Examples
- Parts of the Face: Useful List of 15+ Face Parts Names in English
- Daily Routine: Talking about your Daily Activities (with Useful Examples)
- Types of Shoes: 30+ Popular Types of Footwear You Should Know
- Tropical Fruits: Top 35 Delicious Tropical Fruits You Should Try
- List of Occupations: Useful List of 70 Professions in English
- Bathroom Accessories: Useful List of 30 Bathroom Items in your House
- Types of Vehicles: 30 Popular Vehicle Types in English
- Body Parts Names: 20 Proper Names for Human Body Parts
Most commonly confused words in the English language with definition and examples for ESL Learners.
The list of synonyms will help you expand your English vocabulary.
- OKAY Synonym: 35 Amazing Synonyms for Okay
- REALLY Synonyms: 35 Useful Synonyms for Really in English
- CRY Synonym: 16 Useful Synonyms for Cry with Examples
- Synonyms for Said: 80+ Useful Said Synonyms to Improve Your Vocabulary
- LUCKY Synonym: Top 50 Interesting Synonyms for Lucky in English
- 180 Useful Synonyms Words List | IELTS Vocabulary
- 50+ SCARED Synonyms: Words to Describe You Are Scared
Commonly used idioms in the English language that ESL learners should know.
Other Ways to Say
Learn other ways to say everyday phrases in English with ESL infographics.
General English Language
General English lessons are designed to improve your English skills by developing your speaking, listening, reading and writing.
- Connectors of Contrast: 15+ Useful Connectors of Contrast in English
- Proverbs: 50+ Useful and Important English Proverbs for ESL Students