List of all English lessons for ESL teachers and students by different categories, including grammar, vocabulary, common expressions, punctuation, idioms, synonyms, phrasal verbs, collocations, common mistakes in English …
Useful grammar lessons for ESL teachers and English learners.
- Noun Clauses: Definition, Functions and Example Sentences
- Collective Nouns List: 100+ Most Important Collective Nouns in English
- Conjunctions List: Top 100 Popular Conjunctions in Sentences
- Linking Verbs: 14 Common Linking Verbs with Example Sentences
- Time Expressions: Using Popular Expressions of Time in English Sentences
- List of Adverbs: 75+ Popular Adverbs in English
- SOME vs ANY: How to Use Some and Any in Sentences
- Prepositional Phrases with IN: 65+ Useful Prepositional Phrases – IN
- Commonly Misspelled Words: How to Spell them Correctly?
- Punctuation Marks: 14 Punctuation Marks You Need to Master
A useful glossary of social media acronyms and abbreviations in English.
Learn common expressions and common phrases used in daily English conversations.
Learn English vocabulary with different topics illustrated with pictures.
- Christmas Words: Useful List of 100 Words Related to Christmas
- Types of Plants: 20 Different Types of Plants in English
- Negative Words: List of 85 Negative Adjectives You Should Know
- Forest Animals: 40 Common Names of Animals in the Forest
- Thanksgiving Words: 160 Best English Words and Phrases For Thanksgiving
- Action Verbs: 30 Common Action Words in English with Examples
- Types of Trucks: 20 Different Types of Trucks You May Not Know
- Dog Anatomy: 20+ Different Parts of a Dog with Example Sentences
- Bedroom Furniture: 20+ Basic Items You Need for Your Bedroom
- Living Room Furniture: 20+ Helpful Things in the Living Room
Most commonly confused words in the English language with definition and examples for ESL Learners.
The list of synonyms will help you expand your English vocabulary.
- BIG Synonym: 45+ Fantastic Synonyms for BIG in English
- BRAVE Synonym: 22 Different Synonyms for BRAVE in English
- PRETTY Synonyms: 30+ Useful Synonyms for Pretty in English
- HOUSE Synonym: 40+ Popular Synonyms for HOUSE in English
- DIRTY Synonym: List of 45+ Synonyms for Dirty in English
- OKAY Synonym: 35 Amazing Synonyms for Okay
- REALLY Synonyms: 35 Useful Synonyms for Really in English
- CRY Synonym: 16 Useful Synonyms for Cry with Examples
- Synonyms for Said: 80+ Useful Said Synonyms to Improve Your Vocabulary
- LUCKY Synonym: Top 50 Interesting Synonyms for Lucky in English
Commonly used idioms in the English language that ESL learners should know.
Other Ways to Say
Learn other ways to say everyday phrases in English with ESL infographics.
General English Language
General English lessons are designed to improve your English skills by developing your speaking, listening, reading and writing.
- 45 Useful Sequence Words in English for English Students
- Transition Words: Useful List of 99 Linking Words in English
- Connectors of Contrast: 15+ Useful Connectors of Contrast in English
- Proverbs: 50+ Useful and Important English Proverbs for ESL Students