List of all English lessons for ESL teachers and students by different categories, including grammar, vocabulary, common expressions, punctuation, idioms, synonyms, phrasal verbs, collocations, common mistakes in English …
Useful grammar lessons for ESL teachers and English learners.
- Irregular Plural Nouns: The Helpful List of 35+ Irregular Plurals in English
- Adverbs of Frequency: Useful List of Adverbs of Frequency
- GERUNDS: Useful List of 50+ Verbs Followed by Gerunds in English
- INFINITIVES: 50+ Popular English Verbs Followed by Infinitives
- Reporting Verbs: Important List of 85 Reporting Verbs for ESL Learners
- List of Adjectives: 200 Popular Adjectives in English
- List of Verbs: 100 Most Important English Verbs in Writing
- Noun Clauses: Definition, Functions and Example Sentences
- Collective Nouns List: 100+ Most Important Collective Nouns in English
- Conjunctions List: Top 100 Popular Conjunctions in Sentences
Learn common expressions and common phrases used in daily English conversations.
- 24 English Expressions to Express Anger Effectively
- Greetings: 28 Useful Formal and Informal Greetings in English
- Rainy Weather: Useful Words and Phrases to Describe Rainy Weather
- 25+ Useful Phrases Used At the Doctor in English Conversation
- 35+ Useful Expressions for Talking on the Phone
Learn English vocabulary with different topics illustrated with pictures.
- Bathroom Accessories: Useful List of 30 Bathroom Items in your House
- Types of Vehicles: 30 Popular Vehicle Types in English
- Body Parts Names: 20 Proper Names for Human Body Parts
- 35+ Different Types of Houses around the World
- Snowy Weather: How to Express Snowy Weather in Sentences
- Opposite Words: Useful List of 50 Common Antonyms You Should Know
- Farm Vocabulary: Useful List of 85 Farm Words in English
- Military Terms: 180 Popular Military Words You Should Know
- Family Word: 45+ Useful English Vocabulary Related to Family
- Cooking Terms: List of 101 Useful Cooking Terms
Most commonly confused words in the English language with definition and examples for ESL Learners.
- MAY vs MIGHT: How to Use Might vs May Correctly
- WHOM vs WHOSE: How to Use Whom and Whose in a Sentence
- Commonly Confused Words: 20+ Pairs of English Words We Often Confuse
The list of synonyms will help you expand your English vocabulary.
- BIG Synonym: 45+ Fantastic Synonyms for BIG in English
- BRAVE Synonym: 22 Different Synonyms for BRAVE in English
- PRETTY Synonyms: 30+ Useful Synonyms for Pretty in English
- HOUSE Synonym: 40+ Popular Synonyms for HOUSE in English
- DIRTY Synonym: List of 45+ Synonyms for Dirty in English
- OKAY Synonym: 35 Amazing Synonyms for Okay
- REALLY Synonyms: 35 Useful Synonyms for Really in English
- CRY Synonym: 16 Useful Synonyms for Cry with Examples
- Synonyms for Said: 80+ Useful Said Synonyms to Improve Your Vocabulary
- LUCKY Synonym: Top 50 Interesting Synonyms for Lucky in English
Commonly used idioms in the English language that ESL learners should know.
Other Ways to Say
Learn other ways to say everyday phrases in English with ESL infographics.
General English Language
General English lessons are designed to improve your English skills by developing your speaking, listening, reading and writing.
- List of Prefixes: A Big List of 20 Prefixes and Their Meaning
- 45 Useful Sequence Words in English for English Students
- Transition Words: Useful List of 99 Linking Words in English
- Connectors of Contrast: 15+ Useful Connectors of Contrast in English
- Proverbs: 50+ Useful and Important English Proverbs for ESL Students